About Havebury Housing Partnership
Havebury Housing Partnership, a specialist in affordable housing in Suffolk offers social housing in the Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill areas. We are dedicated to the provision of good quality affordable homes in Suffolk.
We work closely with local authorities, agencies and other housing associations to meet local social housing needs and to provide community services.
The Havebury Housing Partnership is a charitable registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (7648) regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing (LH4339). Registered office: Havebury House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3SP.
We will Inspire Confident Communities by:
- Building new homes
- Investing in neighbourhoods
- Delivering excellent services
Havebury seeks to be:
- Passionate about people, whether they be our residents, employees or partners
- True to our roots, but keen to work creatively
- Open and accountable, delivering excellent cost effective services
- A trusted organisation, committed to working with residents and others
- Courteous, respectful and fair to all
- Develop opportunities for Havebury tenants
- Increase the supply of Havebury affordable homes in Suffolk
- Provide affordable homes and services which people want
- Be an effective, well organised business that delivers continuous improvements and excellent value
- Create better, greener neighbourhoods and target fuel poverty