Ground Control - A growing partnership
Ground Control work together with tenants and staff at Havebury to ensure all Grounds Maintenance needs and expectations are met across all neighbourhoods.
Following feedback from tenants and striving to deliver an excellent consistent service delivery, Ground Control's programme will focus on:
- Allocating key workers to estates and village areas so you can become familiar with them.
- Attendance at all site grading days.
- A monthly slot at the Tenants' Forum meeting.
- Weekly meetings with Havebury Area Monitors and our Rangers
- 24 hour response to complaints and full follow up and resolution within 36 hours of complaint.
In order to achieve their programme, Ground Control needs your help, who will work with you to ensure any issues are dealt with in full.
How to get in touch with Ground Control:
Please contact them directly with any feedback or queries on 01277 650697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ground Control is looking for an apprentice to join their team!
Grounds Maintenance Operative Apprenticeship
Established in 1973, Ground Control is a "can do" entrepreneurial business founded on the core principles of quality and delivering an outstanding service to our customers. We care for one another and we work together as a team to achieve our aims.
We’re looking for enthusiastic people who would like to embark on an Apprenticeship with a keen interest to develop a career in the Grounds Maintenance industry with Ground Control.
The Apprentice Grounds Maintenance Operative will be based on a particular site or contract.
The purpose of the Apprentice Grounds Maintenance Operative position is to carry out a range of duties to support the running of the contract. This will include grass cutting, hedge cutting, and general grounds maintenance duties on a daily basis ensuring completion to meet contract specification and customer satisfaction.
Alongside the full 2 years Horticulture and Landscape Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard you will also receive on the job training from your line manager, colleagues, and mentor. Main responsibilities will include:
- Able to carry out physically demanding tasks
- Liaise with customers as required with a professional approach and good customer care at all times
- A strong team player who is willing to go the extra mile
- Undertake a range of soft landscape tasks including mowing, strimming, shrub border maintenance, pruning, hedge cutting, weed control etc
- Under supervision, care and maintain all company machinery and equipment to manufacturer’s specified recommendations, ensuring the safe and correct use of equipment at all times
- Ensure safe working practices (i.e. Manual Handling) are maintained at all times.
- Undertake relevant company training and development to achieve progression, developing relevant knowledge and skills
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance on site representing the moral and ethics of Ground Control
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths & English or equivalent.
If you're interested in applying for this apprenticeship, you will need to contact Niki Dole, HR Manager at Ground Control directly via email@example.com