Ground Control - A growing partnership
Ground Control work together with tenants and staff at Havebury to ensure all Grounds Maintenance needs and expectations are met across all neighbourhoods.
Following feedback from tenants and striving to deliver an excellent consistent service delivery, Ground Control's programme will focus on:
- Allocating key workers to estates and village areas so you can become familiar with them.
- Attendance at all site grading days.
- A monthly slot at the Tenants' Forum meeting.
- Weekly meetings with Havebury Area Monitors and our Rangers
- 24 hour response to complaints and full follow up and resolution within 36 hours of complaint.
In order to achieve their programme, Ground Control needs your help, who will work with you to ensure any issues are dealt with in full.
How to get in touch with Ground Control:
Please contact them directly with any feedback or queries on 01277 650697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Ground Control team at Havebury Housing Partnership
Operation Contract Lead
Exclusive Contract Manager