There are five Neighbourhood Rangers who cover all the estates and villages in which Havebury manages properties.
Each Ranger has their own area to manage and part of their role is to get to know their residents and to establish a good rapport with the local community. The Rangers are a point of contact for issues to be reported and they are very much the eyes and ears of the estates. They are always keen to hear your views on the local area.
The Rangers each have a van and are equipped with mobile phones so they can respond rapidly to any problems or issues.
If you would like to learn more about the service or if you would like to meet the Ranger for your area, please contact John Feveyear, Lead Ranger Kevin James or Charlotte Springett on 0300 3300 900 who will be happy to arrange this.
Things you can expect from your Neighbourhood Ranger Service:
- A visible presence in your neighbourhood
- Monitoring grounds maintenance and cleansing contracts
- Reporting and monitoring the removal of fly tips, rubbish, graffiti and untaxed vehicles
- Showing prospective tenants around their new homes
- Cleaning properties prior to re-letting
- Assisting vulnerable tenants with minor repairs, decorating and gardening
- Monitoring void properties
- Working with other agencies, residents and community groups to improve the neighbourhood and combat anti-social behaviour
Lead Ranger - Kevin James
Tel: 01284 722107 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07814288636 Email: email@example.com
Areas covered: Clements estate, Chalkstone estate and Parkway estate
Tel: 07432730275 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas covered: Nowton estate and Priors estate
Tel: 07469172446 Email: email@example.com
Areas covered: Bury Town Centre, Chimswell estate, Cambridge Way, Inner Town Centre, Old Haverhill and Westley estate