Havebury Housing Partnership’s Audit and Risk Committee is a key part of its Governance Framework. It provides assurance to the Strategic Board on the systems of internal control, risk management and the internal and external audit functions to ensure they are effective and well managed.
Havebury is looking for individuals who can:
- Provide oversight at the right level, critically evaluating information and constructively challenging where necessary, contributing to effective decision‐making and assurance.
- Bring experience and own insight to bear on the critical issues facing the organisation, contributing to the identification of risks, challenges and opportunities at a strategic level.
- Attend meetings of the Audit & Risk Committee as required (usually four times a year in the evenings).
- Attend strategic planning events and training events as required (up to three times a year during the day).
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate commitment to the values and aims of Havebury Housing Partnership.
- Take a positive approach to working as part of a team, building trust and respect with colleagues.
- Use own specialist skills to build the knowledge of others.
- Understand and fulfil the role of non-executive director.
- Be open, transparent and maintain confidentiality.
- Keep own skills and knowledge of the business and its operating environment up to date.
You may have experience of:
- Public or private sector finance and/or internal/external audit.
- Actively participating in Audit Committees or similar.
- Operating at strategic level in a large organisation or business.
Havebury offers a remuneration package of £4,000 per annum.
If you are interested in applying to join the Audit & Risk Committee, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal discussion about the roles please call
Marie McCleary,Director of Resources and Company Secretary on 01284 722006.
Looking for a new career? check out our latest job listings