The latest information in Electrical Recalls.
Havebury tenant safety is of vital importance to us.
And it’s for this reason we will (where possible) keep you updated with any Electrical product recalls.
Items for recall;
- Kemei Rechargeable Shaver
REASON: The mains plug does not fit in the socket and its casing can be easily detached. While plugging or unplugging the charger, the casing might open. This will leave live parts accessible. Increasing the risk of the user receiving an electric shock.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive. As well as the relevant European standard EN 60335.
- Elgetec Professional Salon Style Hairdryer 2200W
REASON: The live pins of the mains supply plug are too close to the outer edge. As the hairdryer does not have an earth wire, a consumer may receive an electric shock. Specifically when (un)plugging the hair dryer. The product does not follow the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive.
What should you do next?
- If you have either of these items, stop using them immediately
- Check the individual product recall notification for details of what to do next. If you can’t find the details contact the seller or Citizens Advice on 03444 111 444 www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- More information on returning recalled products can be found here.
Find more latest news here