We want to invite you to our Shared Ownership Open Event this February!!
If you still baffled by Shared Ownership. You don’t know your rent from your mortgage. Or if you are unsure if you will be able to even afford a property of your own.
We have the solution for you!
We are hosting our very own Shared Ownership information evening. Being held at Havebury House in Western Way.
Happening on the 19th of February from 6pm-7pm this event is one not to miss!
We will have refreshments for those of you coming to join us.
We will have a host of experts in the building, to help you make the right choice. These include;
- Mortgage Advisers
- Development team members from Havebury
- ByChoice Estate Agents
- Havebury’s New Homes Sales and Marketing Manager
Bust those myths and get yourself on the property ladder in 2020!
Common Facts and myths;
Shared ownership facts;
- It’s another way to buy a home
- You only need a 5% deposit
- Yes, you can decorate
- You can buy more shares in your home
- Step on the property ladder
Shared ownership myths;
- You share with a stranger
- It’s for first time buyers only
- You can’t sell your home
- It’s more expensive
For more information about the Shared Ownership Open event please email email@example.com