During the coronavirus pandemic, our focus has been delivering services to tenants, as well as ensuring we stay safe and reduce the risk of transmission. We will continue to update our service information, in line with the latest government advice.
We ask that you please keep visiting our website for the most up to date guidance.
Havebury office and customer service
Our office remains closed to the public. But there are a number of ways you can contact us:
- You can use myHavebury to check your tenancy, pay your rent and report repairs, fly-tips and abandoned vehicles.
- You can contact us via email and our social media pages.
- You can contact us on 0300 330 0900.
- Incoming and ongoing post will continue to be monitored daily.
- Our out of hours telephone line is available for emergency repairs.
Paying your rent and income support
- We will continue to offer income, welfare and benefit advice over the phone.
- You can check your balance and pay your rent via myHavebury.
- Our team will be in contact if you are arrears, to help get you back on track and offer advice and support if you need it.
- You can call us to set up direct debit payments or order a new rent card. However, you can also do this via myHavebury on your tablet or mobile phone.
- We will continue to carry out sign up and mutual exchange affordability checks remotely.
Assisted living and supported accommodation
- We will continue to support our tenant via telephone support.
- Our supported gardening services will continue.
- We will be carrying out our routine health and safety checks at all our schemes, whilst practising social distancing at all times.
- For tenanted properties, external capital works will continue; however, any major works required internally (including aids and adaptations) will be considered and progressed on a case by case basis.
- Our repairs service will continue but, if necessary, we will prioritise emergencies over routine works. Where we rely upon the service/support of other contractors, we may experience some delays through to the New Year but we will endeavour to minimise this where possible.
- We will continue to complete our servicing programme to ensure our tenants remain safe in their homes, whilst also carrying out essential health and safety tests. We appreciate some may be delayed and need rescheduling due to you or your families needing to self-isolate.
- External capital works will continue. Any major works undertaken internally will be considered and progressed on a case by case basis.
- Our full allocations service will remain however all sign-ups and viewings will be conducted virtually. If a face to face meeting is absolutely necessary, PPE must be worn.
- iDverde will continue to carry out grounds maintenance works. We will continue to hold socially distanced joint visits to ensure quality and standards are maintained.
- We will aim to support you to move home via a mutual exchange and will do this in line with our safe working practices.
- All inspections will be carried out in line with our safe working practices and all paperwork will be completed electronically. We are working through our backlog and mutual exchanges are taking place in date order.
As always, if you need us – we are here!