Andrew Smith, Chief Executive of Havebury Housing Partnership is delighted to be able to share our Corporate Plan with you.
“This plan sets out our visions, values, objectives and milestones along the way to delivering our plans for the coming five years. We take pride in our homes and communities”
As we head towards our twentieth anniversary in 2022, we can be very proud of our history and excited about our future. At our very heart, we have tenants and the communities in which we serve.
Since the transfer of our homes from St Edmundsbury Borough Council we’ve developed our services, supported those most in need, invested in people’s homes and continued to build to help meet the housing needs of East Anglia.
Our Corporate Plan
Our corporate plan covers;
- What we do
- Our visions and values
- Our strategic objectives
- How we want to be a great landlord
- Our development of new homes
- More about our investment into homes and communities
- How we are addressing climate change
- Our team here at Havebury
- How we want to remain a thriving business
- How we are going to monitor our performance
Click here to view our Corporate Plan 2021-2026.
Want to be a part of our continuing effort to engage with our tenants and communites? Visit ‘The Place’.