Your feedback really does contribute to the big decisions we make as a business.
So far this year, you have helped us to:
- understand how and when you want to engage with us
- confirm that you prefer being called a ‘tenant’ as opposed to a ‘resident’ or ‘customer’
- shape our anti-social behaviour policy
- shape our aids & adaptation policy
- re-shape our service delivery to ensure you can contact us whenever you need us in a way that suits you
It’s been a busy few months.
We are now reviewing our Asset Management Strategy, which sets out the priorities for investment in your homes and neighbourhoods.
We have put together a questionnaire that will help us to understand your priorities so we can invest in the things you want to see most. You really are helping to shape the future of our homes and communities.
It should take about 10 minutes to answer the questions. All entries will be entered into a prize draw with the first prize being a £100 Love2Shop voucher and 2 x £50 Love2Shop voucher runner up prizes. The closing date is 4 October 2021.
Click here to complete the Asset Management Strategy survey.
We look forward to receiving your completed questionnaire by 4 October 2021 and thank you for your help.
We will post the results on our website, social media pages and in our Autumn edition of Havebury News.
To see the results from our previous surveys, click here!