We work with you to help you maintain your tenancy, improve your sense of wellbeing, and provide guidance and ways to access other support.
Our tenancy sustainment officer can support with:
- Advising on how to keep your home safe and in good repair
- Guidance with maintaining routines at home
- Help to make you ‘Digitally inclusive’
- Helping you to understand your tenancy and avoid any tenancy enforcement action
- Managing money and budgeting to ensure rent and other essential bills are paid
- Advice and guidance on how to search for the most competitive energy provider and setting up utility services, such as gas, water or electricity
- Signposting to where you can get low-cost furniture and other household items
- Referring you to, and working with, relevant services (such as Adult Care, Mental Health and Housing Related Support) who can offer specialist support
Do you think you could benefit from this service? If so, please call 0300 3300 900 and ask to speak to the Tenancy Sustainment team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.