A reminder on what this means:
- Our office will remain closed for walk-ins, but we will offer you an appointment to come and visit one of our teams
- Alongside pre-booked office appointments, we are very happy to visit you at home if it suits you better. Please get in touch with the relevant team to make an appointment. Details of how to do this can be found here
Both our office and telephone lines are operating the same hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm, and Friday: 8.30am to 4pm.
However, you will notice some changes when you call us. Here’s a summary of these changes, and details about how you can contact the team you need. In each case, listen to the options that follow and choose the one that fits your need.
For repairs and maintenance queries regarding your home. Call this number for repairs, heating, surveys and so on.
Option 2 followed by Option 1
For rent and payment queries.
Option 2 followed by Option 2 For tenancy and estates queries including:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Mutual exchanges
- Adding or removing someone from your tenancy agreement
- Grass cutting, fly-tipping, tree enquires
- Communal areas in flats (excluding repairs)
Option 2 followed by Option 3
For queries regarding moving house, such as:
- Telling us you want to move out of your home
- Talking to us about a home you’re moving into
- Renting a garage, or ending a garage tenancy
Option 4 For anything else, including:
- Shared ownership
- Supported housing
Outside of our regular operating hours, any emergency calls will be handled by our out-of office call centre.
Our team will only contact you over the phone between 8am and 6pm. This includes any satisfaction surveys. You can continue to contact us via our digital methods, such as myHavebury and The Place, or by phone.
You can find all the ways of contacting us at www.havebury.com/contact-us