These changes will be live from 23 March 2023.
What have we changed?
- We have added more teams to the options you hear when you call us to make all our services more accessible to you.
- You can also enter an extension number at the beginning of the phone call rather than press through options. This will make it quicker for you to get to the right team.
- You can still go through the options if you do not know the extension number of the team you are trying to contact.
- Our Tenancy and Estates team are now called Neighbourhood and Estates.
New extension numbers
- Make a payment – 2280
- Repairs and maintenance – 7800
- Heating and electric servicing – 7318
- Asbestos and stock surveys – 7325
- Major repairs – 7303
- Neighbourhood and estates – 7333
- Income – 7843
- Allocations – 7304
- Welfare and benefits advice – 7305
- Supported housing – 7307
- Complaints – 7334
- Home ownership – 7302
- Insurance claims – 7312
- Press enquiries – 7314
- Recruitment – 7300
You can find the full details below: