We have a pair of cinema tickets (film, time and date to be chosen by you) to give away to celebrate bank holiday weekend.
For your chance to win simply follow these steps:
Make sure you like Facebook our page
Give the dedicated Facebook post a like
Comment under the post telling us more about what you like to do on your bank holiday weekends.
Entry is open until 12pm on Tuesday 28th May, the lucky winner will be announced shortly after that. Good luck! T&Cs apply.
● Entries to the prize draw are via the Havebury Housing Facebook page only.
● One prize draw entry per person.
● The Bank Holiday Competition will be open for entries from 12pm on Friday 24th May 2019 and close at 12pm on Tuesday 28th May 2019, the winner will be announced on the same day.
● There is one prize to be won – a pair of cinema tickets to a film that is arranged between the winner and Havebury for a specified time and date
● To enter the competition the entrant must
i. Make sure you like our page
ii. Give this post a like
iii. Comment below with what you like to do in the bank holiday
● The winner will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition on the same day the draw has been made.
● The winners must make contact and arrange their prize within 14 days or risk missing the prize being forfeited.
● Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
● The winner will need to confirm their film choice time and date 3 days before the date they would like to go to enable the communications team to arrange the tickets.
● Tickets will be sent via email to the winner’s email address.
● Tickets will be for Cineworld in Bury st Edmunds only.
● Prizes cannot be posted. If the winner cannot provide a valid email address for the tickets to be sent to the prize will be forfeited.
● To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on the Havebury Housing Facebook page.
● By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
● Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
● The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
● The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged if part of the entry requirements will not be contacted.
● The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
● The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.