Our Survey of Tenants and Resident (STAR) Survey
STAR (Survey of Tenants and Residents) is a tenant satisfaction survey which asks you 6 core satisfaction questions. The survey enables Havebury to measure satisfaction with our services and to benchmark our services against those of other housing associations in order to identify service improvements.
The 6 core questions relate to:
- Satisfaction with Havebury’s service
- Satisfaction with quality of your home
- Satisfaction with your neighbourhood
- Satisfaction that your rent is value for money
- Satisfaction with repairs
- Satisfaction that Havebury listens and acts on your views
Here are the results from our latest STAR survey.