Guess the missing lyric – Christmas prize draw
- This Prize Draw is being run by Havebury Housing Partnership, Bury St Edmunds.
- Entry is via the Havebury Housing Partnership Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- A person can enter over multiple social media platforms each day
- The more ways you enter the more chances you have to win
- Entrant must like the Havebury House Partnership Facebook page, follow Havebury on Twitter or on Instagram to be able to enter the prize draw.
- To enter you must like the prize draw post with the details of the competition, which will be pinned to the top of the page.
- The entrant must then comment underneath the post with the missing lyric from the song
- Entrants are encouraged to tag others into the post
- The prize draw will open at 10am on Tuesday 1st December 2020. And close on Monday 14th December 2020 at 5pm.
- There is one prize to win which is a Christmas hamper exclusively put together by Havebury Housing Partnership containing;
1. Wax melts
2. Make your own wreath kit
3. Sweetie/chocolate bundle
4. Pack of Christmas brownies
5. Restaurant voucher
- After the prize draw closes, Havebury will review all the entries on both Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to ensure entrants have followed the rules set out in the terms and conditions
- Havebury will select a winner via a random computerised method on Tuesday 15th December at 10am. We will contact the winner on the same day.
- We will contact the winner via the social media platform they entered on.
- The winner will have one week to contact Havebury after initial contact.
- After initial contact the winner will have one week to confirm the delivery address of their prize.
- Employees of Havebury and their relatives are not permitted to enter this prize draw.
- If entrants are under 16 years of age they must have consent from a parent or guardian.
- The promoter for this prize draw is Havebury Housing Partnership.
- The prize is non- transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the prize draw, you accept these terms and conditions. And agree to take part in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication. But are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith. Havebury cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- Use of the entrant’s personal information will be internally. For the purpose of the promotion only. Havebury will not pass any details onto third parties. Unless we are legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.