Christmas prize draw – Terms and conditions
1. This Prize Draw is being run by Havebury Housing Partnership, Bury St Edmunds.
2. Entry is via the Havebury Housing Partnership Facebook and Instagram pages only.
3. A person can enter over multiple social media platforms each day.
4. The more ways you enter the more chances you can win.
5. You must like the Havebury House Partnership Facebook page or must follow Havebury on Instagram to be able to enter the prize draw.
6. The prize draw will be open for two weeks.
7. The prize draw will commence on 5 December 2022 at 10 am and the last day for entries will be at 5 pm on 16 December 2022.
8. Week one (5 December – 9 December) you must guess which Christmas film is pixelated and enter your guess in the comment section.
9. Week two (12 December – 16 December) you must guess which lyric is missing from the Christmas song and enter your guess in the comment section.
10. There is one prize to win which is a £50 voucher to a supermarket that the winner chooses.
11. After the prize draw closes, we will review all the entries on both Facebook and Instagram to ensure entrants have followed the rules set out in the terms and conditions.
12. We will select a winner via a random computerised method on 19 December at 10am. We will contact the winner on the same day.
13. We will contact the winner via the social media platform they entered on.
14. The winner will have one week to contact us to claim their prize and will have seven days to confirm the delivery address for their prize.
15. Employees of Havebury and their relatives are not permitted to enter this prize draw.
16. If entrants are under 16 years of age they must have consent from a parent or guardian.
17. The promoter for this prize draw is Havebury Housing Partnership.
18. The prize is non- transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
19. By entering the prize draw, you accept these terms and conditions. And agree to take part in any publicity associated with this promotion. If you fail to agree to these terms and conditions, you will be excluded from the promotion.
20. Details are correct at the time of publication. But are subject to change without prior notice.
21. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith. We cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
22. Use of your personal information will be internally, for the purpose of the promotion only. We will not pass any details onto third parties. Unless we are legally or contractually obliged.
23. We reserve the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.