There are lots of ways you can get in touch with us
Here, via our website.
You can email the team directly from our contact us page.
We will be emailing our documents where we can, and you can sign them electronically. If that’s not an option, we can pop them in the post with a Freepost envelope for you to send them back to us.
We understand that not everyone is digital
If you’d prefer not to do things online, you can still call us on 0300 3300 900 and talk to us about anything you need. All of our teams are available on the phone while we’re open.
You can even ask someone else to contact us on your behalf if you’d prefer. If it’s about your account or something private, we will just need your permission first. We’ll then set up a security question with you so that we know the person we’re talking to has your permission.
If we are not open, you can still use the above number to report emergency repairs.
Sometimes, you just want to talk to someone face to face
We totally understand that sometimes it’s easier to talk through things in person, especially if it’s about something a bit more sensitive. If you would prefer to do this, just let us know! We will make an appointment at a time that suits you to visit you at home.
Want to get things done quickly and easily?
You can tell us what you need 24/7 via myHavebury. Over 50% of households already have an account with us. You can download myHavebury from our website or the app store, or simply type my.havebury.com into your browser. You can then:
- report a repair and make or move an appointment with us
- check your account balance(s) and download statement
- make payment on your accounts
- set up, change or cancel your direct debits with us
- make arrangements to pay of your debt, or apply for a refund if you’re in credit with us
- tell us if you are moving out and end your home or garage tenancy with us
- report fly-tips, grass cutting issues, abandoned vehicles or any other issues where you live
- update your phone number, email address, or even your name!
So, as you can see, there are plenty of ways for you to contact us if you want to.
Help us deliver our services to suit youPlease complete our quick survey below.
You could win either a £100 Love2Shop voucher, or there are two chances to win a £50 Love2Shop voucher, so please let us know your name and address, then we can send you your prize if you win!