Improvements and alterations

Improvements and alterations

We have launched our new permissions wizard!

Over the last few months, we have been reviewing the way we process your requests to make improvements and alterations in your home. We have now launched a new permission form, going forward, this will be the only place you can apply for permission to make alterations in or around your home.

Please complete the form below, we have also added a step by step guide underneath if you need it.

We are keen to hear your views on how you have found reporting your permission requests online. At the end of the process, you will be asked to score the experience and provide any feedback to help us improve the service.

Step by step guide

Enter your address followed by the type of alteration you would like to submit (as seen below)

permission wizard 1

A pop-up will then appear and you will then be asked to select from our list which type of permission relates to the alterations you are wanting to make.

permission wizard 2

In some cases, permission will be given automatically and you will see this message.

permissions wizard 3

Once you have clicked continue you will then be shown this message.

permission wizard 4

In other cases, you may be shown a message that indicates we will need to make further checks.

Share with others