Facebook      Twitter      Text to Speech      myHavebury

Get in touch 0300 3300 900

Coronavirus and your money

Coronavirus and your money

Find out about how you can get help from Havebury if you're in financial difficulty

If Covid-19 has left you struggling to pay your rent, please contact us so we can give you as much support as we can. Simply call 0300 3300 900, selecting options 2, 2 and 3 or email myaccount@havebury.com.

We endeavour, where possible, to keep you up-to-date with the latest information about benefits as circumstances change. Meanwhile, you can click here for any updates about Universal Credit.

Other useful links 

  • Anglian Water has a variety of helpful resources if you are struggling due to loss of income
  • Policy in Practice outlines what help is available if you are in financial difficulty

Share with others

The Housing Ombudsman Service published a new Complaints Handling Code in July 2020.

All landlords were required to self-assess and publish against this code by 31 December 2020. Our assessment of this is here https://www.havebury.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Self-assessment-form-HHP.pdf

#Respecting #Engaging #Fair #Complaints