We will refuse permission if;
- You have debt with Havebury.
- You have not given Havebury access to carry out inspections. These include; Electrical Inspections, Gas or Oil Servicing, Asbestos & Stock Condition Surveys.
You must ensure you:
- Get any planning permission you need.
- Keep to all relevant building regulations.
- You must do the work to a reasonable standard.
You must complete work under Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines. Especially if the work will disturb asbestos containing materials. And where necessary, by a licensed contractor. Further information about this is available at www.hse.gov.uk. If we grant permission, you can get a copy of the asbestos survey from us. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the button below to download the Application;Alterations or Improvements Application Form
Once you have completed the form please return to email@example.comMaking alterations/improvements to your home policy