Facebook      Twitter      Text to Speech      myHavebury

Get in touch 0300 3300 900

Making alterations to your home

Making alterations to your home

You must obtain permission from Havebury prior to making any alterations/improvements to your home.

We will refuse permission if;

  • You have debt with Havebury.
  • You have not given Havebury access to carry out inspections. These include; Electrical Inspections, Gas or Oil Servicing, Asbestos & Stock Condition Surveys.

You must ensure you:

  • Get any planning permission you need.
  • Keep to all relevant building regulations.
  • You must do the work to a reasonable standard.

You must complete work under Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines. Especially if the work will disturb asbestos containing materials. And where necessary, by a licensed contractor. Further information about this is available at www.hse.gov.uk. If we grant permission, you can get a copy of the asbestos survey from us. Please send an email to asbestos@havebury.com.

Click the button below to download the Application;

Alterations or Improvements Application Form

Once you have completed the form please return to repairs@havebury.com

Making alterations/improvements to your home policy



Share with others

Did you know… @AnglianWater have set up the £1million Anglian Water Positive Difference Fund during the Coronavirus lockdown to provide support for those in our region who need it the most.

You can find out more here https://www.anglianwater.co.uk/in-the-community/charity-work/positive-difference-fund/?fbclid=IwAR0C-wu5NJZwHO_sYTV7t_CdmUBDzUuFi50mPsLydwwWfOCOw37vCOy3gh4 #community #anglianwater