Our experienced advisors can answer all manner of questions about your benefits. These could include:
- Do I need to claim Universal Credit?
- Would I be better off on Universal Credit?
- Should I claim Universal Credit even though I haven’t had a significant change in circumstance?
- Is my change of circumstance or benefit a trigger for Universal Credit?
- Can I continue my Housing Benefit and Tax Credit claim?
- When is the best time to claim in relation to my pay dates?
- Should I convert my existing Child Tax Credits to Working Tax Credits if I start work?
- Could I claim a new-style Jobseeker’s Allowance based on my National Insurance contributions?
- How will my benefits change when my partner or I reach pension age?
If you would like to speak to a benefits advisor, call 0300 3300 900, selecting options 2, 1 and 3.