Facebook      Twitter      Text to Speech      myHavebury

Get in touch 0300 3300 900



Do you live with a non-dependent, such as a grown-up child or an elderly relative? Make sure you're claiming all the benefits to which you're entitled.

non dependents non dependents 2

You can find out more about living with non-dependents here.

Share with others

The Housing Ombudsman Service published a new Complaints Handling Code in July 2020.

All landlords were required to self-assess and publish against this code by 31 December 2020. Our assessment of this is here https://www.havebury.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Self-assessment-form-HHP.pdf

#Respecting #Engaging #Fair #Complaints