Facebook      Twitter      Text to Speech      myHavebury

Get in touch 0300 3300 900

Council Tax Support

Council Tax Support

If you are on a low income and have less than £16,000 in savings, you can claim under the Council Tax Support scheme.

Council Tax Support is decided upon by your local authority. They set the discount offered to residents, with this figure reviewed on a yearly basis.

You can usually claim for Council Tax Support online; visit your local authority’s website below to find out how.

Share with others

Very pleased to be presenting ‘data into behaviour’ with @iamelliedarling & James from @tpasengland client @Havebury at #HMexperienceclub @HouseMarkLtd this morning. Building in #engagement & #voiceofthecustomer