You can view our Corporate Plan here.
To be the trusted provider of good quality homes and services
1. Trusted delivery of resident services
2. Developing new affordable homes
3. Investing in our existing homes and neighbourhoods
4. Playing our part in addressing climate change
5. Being a great place to work
6. Remaining a thriving business
The Havebury Housing Partnership is a charitable organisation registered society. Under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (7648). Regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing (LH4339). Registered office: Havebury House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3SP.
Havebury is a member of the National Housing Federation and has charitable status. Any surplus income gained through providing our services is re-invested into the organisation.
Our homes and services will always come first. This means that, where possible, we will get involved with activities in our local areas and help our communities thrive.