If you own an apartment or maisonette that is situated in a block of Havebury flats, you are one of our leaseholders.

This means you have ownership of your flat, but Havebury owns the block in which you live. Under the lease, Havebury is responsible for the maintenance of all shared areas and services. You will need to pay service charges to cover the costs of maintenance, plus any major works that are carried out on the building.

Lease Extension

If you are looking at extending your lease, we have a handy guide to help you understand the process. Click below to view the guide.

Extending your lease

Buildings insurance

As a leaseholder, your property is covered under Havebury’s Building Insurance Policy. However, you will still need to insure the contents of your home yourself. Find out more about our recommended home contents provider here.

Reporting repairs

If you wish to report a repair relating to the building or any communal areas, call 0300 3300 900 and dial extension number 7800. You can also report repairs via myHavebury. 

Further enquiries

For any questions about your lease, call 0300 3300 900 and dial extension number 7302. Alternatively, complete the contact form below.


  • We are collecting and processing your personal data for the purpose of processing your question. For more information about your rights, go to



Share with others