Our flexible approach to work
Following the pandemic, we asked our team to review our future of work model. Our new model promotes a hybrid approach to work. You can split your time (dependent on business need) between Havebury House, your home or any other appropriate working space (a coffee shop, for example).
We trust our people to get their objectives completed and we are less focused on ‘where’ or ‘when’.
Our office has just been redesigned to promote collaborative working spaces which embrace technology and encourage face to face interaction.
We want our people to feel motivated, comfortable and engaged whilst at work. Whether that be co-working in our modern office, at home in your own space with your dog, or sitting working in a busy coffee shop.
The bits you want to know
We know that you’ll have questions, hopefully, we have provided a few of the answers below.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Life assurance – three times annual salary
- Pension scheme – we contribute up to 10% of annual salary
- A range of discounts through our retail portal to save money on high street shops etc.
- Professional membership subscription paid annually
- Starting holiday 28 days (plus bank holidays!)
- After three years of service, your holiday will rise to 32 days (plus bank holidays!)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible hours model (role dependant) – working hours around 37 hours per week with no fixed/core hours.
- Medical Health cash plan, providing money towards, dentist, eye care, physio, discounted gym memberships
- 360-degree medical assessments
- Yearly flu jabs
- Work/life balance – Flexible hours (role dependant)
The extra bits you want to know
We want to make sure you work to live, not live to work. Here are the extra bits we’d like you to know!
- Investment in health and well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Bi-monthly ‘bring your dog to work’ days
- Healthy training budget investing in our people’s development
- Large commitment to equality, diversity & inclusion
- Community investment – we support a variety of local social enterprises such as Combat2Coffee
- We encourage you to have your say in Colleague Forum
- Charity focused – we sponsor local events such a Women on Wheels and Girls Night Out – and of course, we submit our own teams!
- Internal communications is a priority to us – we encourage engagement and we share our stories and successes
- Everybody is welcome!
Love what you see but can’t see any suitable roles right now, sign up to receive regular job alerts from us!
We are proud to be a member of Inclusive Employers, the UK’s leading membership organisation.
Inclusive Employers offers advice on creative and engaging ways to build inclusive cultures, both in and out of the workplace. Being a member also gives us the chance to share best practices with other employers.
Certified Great Place to Work™
Don’t just take our word for it. In March 2021 we became certified with Great Place To Work™ following employee surveys and culture audits.
82% of employees who responded to the survey agreed Havebury “is a great place to work”, so what better reason than to apply for one of our vacancies today.