Our flexible approach to work
Following the pandemic, we asked our team to review our future of work model. Our new model promotes a hybrid approach to work. You can split your time (dependent on business need) between Havebury House, your home or any other appropriate working space (a coffee shop, for example).
We trust our people to complete their objectives, and we are less focused on ‘where’ or ‘when’.
Our office has just been redesigned to promote collaborative working spaces which embrace technology and encourage face-to-face interaction.
We want our people to feel motivated, comfortable and engaged whilst at work. Whether that be co-working in our modern office, at home in your own space with your dog, or sitting working in a busy coffee shop.
The bits you want to know
We know that you’ll have questions, hopefully, we have provided a few of the answers below.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Life assurance – three times the annual salary
- Pension scheme – we contribute up to 10% of the annual salary
- A range of discounts through our retail portal to save money on high street shops etc.
- Professional membership subscription paid annually
- Starting holiday 28 days (plus bank holidays!)
- After three years of service, your holiday will rise to 32 days (plus bank holidays!)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible hours model (role dependent) – working hours around 37 hours per week with no fixed/core hours.
- Medical Health cash plan, providing money towards, dentist, eye care, physio, discounted gym memberships
- 360-degree medical assessments
- Yearly flu jabs
- Work/life balance – Flexible hours (role dependant)
The extra bits you want to know
We want to ensure you work to live, not live to work. Here are the extra bits we’d like you to know!
- Investment in health and well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Bi-monthly ‘bring your dog to work’ days
- Healthy training budget investing in our people’s development
- Large commitment to equality, diversity & inclusion
- Community investment – we support a variety of local social enterprises such as Combat2Coffee
- We encourage you to have your say in Colleague Forum
- Charity-focused – we sponsor local events such as Women on Wheels and Girl’s Night Out – and we submit our own teams!
- Internal communications is a priority to us – we encourage engagement, and we share our stories and successes
- Everybody is welcome!
To see what our people say about working here
Certified Great Place to Work™
Don’t just take our word for it. In March 2021 we became certified with Great Place To Work™ following employee surveys and culture audits.
82% of employees who responded to the survey agreed that Havebury “is a great place to work”, so what better reason than to apply for one of our vacancies today.