Cost of living support

Cost of living support

We understand everyone is feeling the extra pressure because of increased bills and living costs. We have put together some resources that you may find helpful over the coming months, and please get in touch with us as soon as you can, if you know paying your rent will be a problem.

How can we help

There are several ways we can help and support you, with a summary of these below, but there are others. The most important step you take is to talk to us so that we can tell you about:

  • Our Welfare and Benefits team can help you review your income and expenditure and offer advice on ways to maximise your income.
  • We’re members of HACT, a charity focused on the social housing sector. As part of this, we have access to their energy hardship fund to support you with your utility costs.
  • Our support fund – this is open to all tenants and shared owners who are struggling to pay their rent due to financial challenges. It provides temporary relief from genuine hardship and is not intended as a means of long-term support. There are specific criteria that need to be met.

The administration and issuing of the above funds will be at our discretion and on a case-by-case. Please get in touch if you think we can help.

For advice about your benefits, call 0300 3300 900, selecting options 2, 2 and 3. Alternatively, email

Help from other organisations

We’ve pulled together some useful information from other organisations, to help you find the support you need.

This includes the government’s Help for Households campaign.

Help for Households
Fuel and utility bills
Health costs
Food support

Further useful links

Share with others