About Havebury Housing Partnership
Havebury Housing Partnership manages over 6,400 homes for Affordable Rent and Shared Ownership in towns and villages across the East of England.
We work closely with local authorities, agencies and other housing associations to meet local social housing needs and to provide community services.
Creating homes and communities.
- Business mind, social heart
- Using our resources to improve lives
- Innovative, transparent and forward thinking
- Listen to and engage with people
- Demonstrate commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strengthen the business and our social impact by building more affordable homes
- Provide good quality, accessible services that meet customer needs
- Invest in homes and neighbourhoods to create places where people want to live
- Drive value through an efficient, sustainable and well-run business
- Invest in and value our people to continue to build a great organisation
The Havebury Housing Partnership is a charitable registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (7648) regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing (LH4339). Registered office: Havebury House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3SP.