Jobs and Careers at Havebury Housing Partnership
Havebury is dedicated to the provision of good quality affordable homes and housing services across West Suffolk, including Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and Stanton.
We work closely with local authorities, agencies and other housing associations to meet social housing needs and to provide community services.
Havebury manages over 6,000 houses and flats in towns and villages around Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill.
We will Inspire Confident Communities by:
- Building new homes
- Investing in neighbourhoods
- Delivering excellent services
Havebury seeks to be:
- Passionate about people, whether they be our residents, employees or partners
- True to our roots, but keen to work creatively
- Open and accountable, delivering excellent cost effective services
- A trusted organisation, committed to working with residents and others
- Courteous, respectful and fair to all
- Develop opportunities for Havebury tenants
- Increase the supply of Havebury Homes
- Provide homes and services which people want
- Be an effective, well organised business that delivers continuous improvements and excellent value
- Create better, greener neighbourhoods and target fuel poverty
There are lots of useful links and information here about working for Havebury.
Should you have any queries about working for Havebury or applying for a role, please call the HR team us on 0300 3300 900.