As Havebury does not insure your home contents, it’s a good idea to consider taking out an insurance policy to protect your possessions. For your convenience, we have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks to offer you My Home Contents Insurance. This covers items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery and more.
10 good reasons to choose My Home Contents Insurance
- You can apply over the telephone or complete a simple application form
- There is no excess, meaning you don’t pay the first part of the claim
- Theft, water damage, fire and many more household risks are covered
- It covers tenant improvements
- Contents in sheds, outbuildings and garages are covered
- Damage to external glazing for which you are responsible is covered
- It covers lock changes if your keys are lost or stolen
- You don’t need to have special door or window locks
- All postcodes are included
- It offers flexible payment options
Who is this policy for?
My Home Contents Insurance has been designed to meet the needs of social housing tenants. The cover is subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions contained in its Policy Wording, while you can view information about premiums and payments here. Please note that fortnightly and monthly premiums include a transaction change.
How do I get further information?
Call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288. Alternatively, email email@example.com for more information, or fill in the form below to request a call back from an advisor:
The information you provide on this form will be used for Havebury to make a referral for a call back to discuss the scheme. By submitting your information on this form you are giving us permission to pass it on to Thistle Tenant Risks.
Ready to apply?
Fill in the application form below and send it firstname.lastname@example.org.Application form
My Home Contents Insurance is a special scheme provided by the National Housing Federation in conjunction with Thistle Tenant Risks and Allianz Insurance plc. It is available for all tenants and residents living in social and affordable housing.