A few things to remember before you move:
- We may come and do an inspection in your home, at a pre-arranged time. Please allow us access to do this – it’s important we pick up any repairs at an early stage, so we can let the home to somebody else, as quickly as we can.
- Please ensure all keys, including those for your windows and any communal keys, and any fobs are returned to us. We will have agreed with you where your key should be left or returned.
- Please leave behind your gas or electricity cards.
- Ensure all belongings and rubbish are removed from your home – including gardens, sheds and loft spaces. You may be charged for any belongings left behind.
- Remove any carpets or laminate flooring, unless we’ve agreed with you in advance that they can stay.
- Please make sure your rent and other accounts are paid and up to date.
- Remember to tell your council and utility suppliers that you’ve moved, as well as the Department of Work and Pension, if appropriate.
Once we have received your form, we will agree an end date for your tenancy and confirm this in writing.Termination of tenancy form
If you are looking to end a tenancy because someone has died, firstly we’d like to offer our condolences to you.
Please could you complete this form below, and we will get in touch with you once we’ve received this:Notice to terminate tenancy on death of tenant
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.