We are here to support you during these challenging times, even though you may need to communicate with us differently.
The information in this section has been updated to reflect STAGE 4 of easing lockdown which began on 19 July 2021
- Our head office is currently closed to the public
- You can contact us on 0300 3300 900 or via email. All contact details are here
- On 12 April, we have re-commenced our full responsive repairs service. If you had a repair booked in with us that was postponed due to lockdown, we will soon be in touch with you to rearrange this.
For more details on how our repairs service has changed, please click here.
- If you have an emergency repair but are self-isolating, our technicians can still carry out works. They will take necessary precautions by wearing PPE but you and other residents must move to another room for emergency works are completed. Our technician will record any follow-on works and will return to complete the remaining repair works at a later date. For more information, click here
- If you have already submitted a mutual exchange application, we will aim to support you to move home in line with our safe working practices. Any new applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Further information regarding mutual exchanges can be found here.
Click here to read the latest Government guidelines surrounding coronavirus.
Our approach from 19 July 2021
Your safety is always our priority and this is why we have decided to keep our current safe working practices in place when visiting your home.
If a member of our team attends your home to carry out a visit or repair they will:
- wear a face-covering, gloves and safety glasses
- continue to social distance where possible
- wipe down all surfaces that they have touched before they leave
We know it is now personal preference as to whether you continue to wear a mask or not. However, we would encourage you to keep wearing a face-covering whilst a member of our team is in your home to keep you both safe. If you would prefer not to wear one, or are exempt for medical reasons, that’s fine, but please still respect that our team will continue to wear their personal protective equipment (PPE).