We have all been working very differently over the last 18 months and as part of this, we have adapted how we deliver our services to you. Earlier this year, we asked you to help shape our ongoing service delivery and since then, we have been reviewing how you contact us.
The Coronavirus pandemic made us all realise the importance of keeping in touch and we want to make sure our services are tailored to suit you.
We were delighted that 734 of you completed our survey and your feedback really helped us to understand how we provide our services to you. The outcome of the survey shaped the new ways we will offer our services.
What we asked
Do you feel confident that you can contact us when you need us?
What you said
*Please note, we will be contacting all those that said no to help improve our accessibility.
What this means
- Our office will remain closed for walk-ins but we will offer you an appointment to come to visit one of our teams if you would like.
- Alongside pre-booked office appointments, we are very happy to visit you at home if it suits them better – please get in touch with the team you would like to visit you to make an appointment. Details of how to do this can be found here.
- Both our office and telephone lines will be operating the same hours, these are:
Monday – Thursday
8.30 am – 5 pm
8.30 am – 4 pm
*If you ring outside these hours, our out of office call centre will pick up your call.
- Our team will only contact you over the phone between 8 am – 6 pm, this includes any additional satisfaction surveys.
- You can continue to contact us via our digital methods, such as myHavebury, The Place or via our mailboxes (more details can be found here.)