We are a trusted provider of good-quality homes and services.
- We will always be respectful and considerate when visiting your homes.
- We will always call you before your scheduled appointment to let you know we are on our way. If there is an emergency which results in us being late for your appointment, we will always contact you and let you know.
- We will treat your home as we would do our own. Ensuring we use shoe coverings and tidy up any mess we make when carrying out your repairs.
- We will let you know the repairs we are carrying out before we do them and update you if any follow-up repairs are required.
- If we cannot complete all repairs while we are there, we will leave a card with you, detailing what outstanding work needs to be done, and confirmation of when this will happen.
- We will always aim to leave your home as we have found it. If any touch-up works are required after we’ve carried out any work, we will supply you with decorating vouchers to pay for the cost of carrying these out. If you are unable to decorate yourself, please let us know and we can look to make alternative arrangements.
- If you have any further questions that we cannot answer, we will leave you a card detailing the relevant team to contact, along with the team’s contact details.